Topic: How to do Environments like Lave or spikes?

Hi@all,
Are thier any tuts about the enviroment? I mean spikes and lava that kills the tee? How to do this? Is this an Mod or something other? Where I can download it?
Sorry for my English i'm An german pupil.
Thanks for help.
bye

2 (edited by GSGDani 2008-07-03 20:12:35)

Re: How to do Environments like Lave or spikes?

hey lava and so one.. you mean that on my flyrace map right?... you can use such tiles with homing and /or race mod wink wink

Remember me? Questions? Just leave a message, I will respond within 72 hrs!

3 (edited by DustStorm 2008-07-05 19:10:59)

thanks for the answer. Spichst du deutsch?
On english cause im not sure:
How to install the mods? where i have to put the mod?(ordner)

DustStorm wrote:

Spichst du deutsch?

C'mon don't even try! This forum is moderated in English, since there are so many ppl with different languages. The rules say: strictly use English in this forum! You will get warned and banned for disregarding!

Question? search function
Short movies? Lappi's link loft
Teeworlds info'n'tuts on gfx? Landil's sketchbook

Lappi wrote:
DustStorm wrote:

Spichst du deutsch?

C'mon don't even try! This forum is moderated in English, since there are so many ppl with different languages. The rules say: strictly use English in this forum! You will get warned and banned for disregarding!

a) This is AFAIK not true.
b) So much about international tollerance *rollseyes*

Am besten schaust du dir einfach eine Map im Editor an, die Lava/Spikes hat.

Ja und den Mod den du brauchst ist "homing"

7 (edited by Landil 2008-07-05 21:11:24)

@catpaw
1. I think the mod you need is named PrimeEvil. Speak English guys, if you wanna speak German take another forum.
2. Lappi is right. Only English allowed. Have a look at §1.2 or here
3. Double posting is prohibited as well --> use the EDIT function. Have a look at §3 (the second one)

@topic: I would suggest you to read the map editor tutorial. You can create animations by using the envelope. There are mods, which use the red "instant death" tiles.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

catpaw wrote:

a) This is AFAIK not true.
b) So much about international tollerance *rollseyes*

see here: http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopi … 285#p16285

developer = god!

Question? search function
Short movies? Lappi's link loft
Teeworlds info'n'tuts on gfx? Landil's sketchbook

Landil wrote:

/703fa541a7e8c43ef5ed55a03559022a.wav]or here[/url]
3. Double posting is prohibited as well --> use the EDIT function. Have a look at §3 (the second one)

If two posts of me cover two different topics, I *will* use double post. If you can't help then kick me out by all means.

...or you learn to follow and obey the admins on the sites you visit, just as everyone else on the internet should do.

Official Teeworlds map developer and community moderator
Administrator for the Teeworlds community Teesites

Chi11y wrote:

...or you learn to follow and obey the admins on the sites you visit, just as everyone else on the internet should do.

Or you learn to develop a mind of your own instead of just obeying orders, just like everyone else in the civilized world is supposed to do.

I mean obeying orders. Heck this is a free world. I will not follow anyones orders. If you think you need to control double posts because you see them senseless where i do see sense, then do kick me out. But this does not make me 'follow orders'.

Well I need to try that, and order people on my server to do various things. I'm nosy how it turns out smile

catpaw wrote:

I mean obeying orders. Heck this is a free world. I will not follow anyones orders. If you think you need to control double posts because you see them senseless where i do see sense, then do kick me out. But this does not make me 'follow orders'.

You follow orders every day of your life... Or do you steal the food you need to eat? and the computer you use? etc... Society needs rules and orders, you might not like them, but they are (mostly) intended for the greater good! And if you haven't realised it yet, you're not a god, you're a nobody, a nothing, just like the rest of us!

If you don't like the rules then find another forum to post in. If everyone here thought like you did, there would be nothing but chaos, maybe you like that? The rest of us don't!

munyul wrote:
catpaw wrote:

You follow orders every day of your life... Or do you steal the food you need to eat? and the computer you use? etc... Society needs rules and orders, you might not like them, but they are (mostly) intended for the greater good! And if you haven't realised it yet, you're not a god, you're a nobody, a nothing, just like the rest of us!

If you don't like the rules then find another forum to post in. If everyone here thought like you did, there would be nothing but chaos, maybe you like that? The rest of us don't!

I follow 99% of orders, because as you said most of them make sense. I don't follow orders that don't make much sense. So when somebody complains, OMG you posted sequentially two times in a thread aka 'double-post' i say 'oh my god, have you got nothing else to worry about?'

Following orders doesn't make your right per se. Like an extreme example those soldiers who are ordered to kill innocent. Should they have broken the 'law' or should they followed orders?

The english only rules i there because we can't moderate all languages.
The no double post rules is to let old threads die off instead of people bumping them.