Topic: [GAME] Steampunk

Hello, ladies and gentleman. PRESENTING....
http://idzr.org/sddo
THE STEAMPUNK THEME!

After many long hours of work, it's finally done. I hope you enjoy

Download the AIs here:
http://idzr.org/gchw
Please give credit when you use them. Thanks.

I need to figure out something to put here.

Re: [GAME] Steampunk

Jon wrote:

Please give credit when you use them. Thanks.

Hey Jon, this is really nice work! But if I were you I'd set a lil remark "(CC) by-sa Jon". The youngsters are not used to give credits, so you have to force them wink.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

Good job smile
Like it big_smile

Once again, you've made a great gameskin! I especially like how you make the wood grain effect seem easy to do with a few lines. And I also like these "bubbles" added to the shadows .. flags are a bit too thick though. Haven't tested it in game, because I'm not a gameskin guy. Really nice though, good work!

The gameskin looks fun, but once again you should try to respect the Teeworlds color codes when making a gameskin.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

owww finally. i waited for this sicne you released your preview.
This is very good work Jon, havent tested it ingame yet, but maybe the flags are little bit to big at the bottom.

But i like it anyway

7 (edited by Zatline 2011-02-13 16:10:39)

It isn't teeish, but it's random and not duty.
In my opinions it looks good, you used your typical elements like SCIFI 3 and it looks just like a typical gameskin which did you made. And Steampunk is one of  my favorite genres. big_smile
All in all, I only can say, well done!

i like it (:
i use it ingame great work Jon +1.

Keep on going,

9 (edited by robiii 2011-01-20 22:43:23)

Best game.png ever seen!!!!! +1 +1 +1 +1 +1
big_smile i'm using it ingame.

I like how he is following hisown Style..
F*ck Teeish-ness

The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them.

I tested it ingame and I have my thoughts.
Cons:
1. The teacups and watches are too hard to distinguish which ones are health and which ones are ammo when you are in a match and have a decent speed.
2. The weapons colors are also hard to distinguish but not as hard as the health and shields.
Pros:
1. I really like the look of the flag and the grenade bullet.
2. The flags look awesome
3. Its a very well drawn skin overall.

-SALAD

I dont like the Katana + Hammer & the flags..
but nice work yikes

This may be a little old, but I really like this steampunk theme. You didn't go too crazy with it, which normally is pretty easy when it comes to "making something steampunk". smile Good job!