1 (edited by Franchan 2009-03-25 20:55:53)

Topic: [Mod] Freezing Mod Request

I am requesting a mod [even though i cant set up a server]

This mod is kind of like the "f-ng" mod

Main gameplay
You have players using exploding ammo+a few special weapons+hook to try to make ppl go to spikes. when ppl die by spikes, other ppl get points [best for 1v1 but team and free for all works too]

You have a pistol that explodes on impact [Tee or wall]
If it hits an opposing tee, no damage. just recoil.
If explosion hits self, it equals 1 heart taken away
If explosion hits a tee hooking to the ground/wall/ceiling , the tee's hook is disabled for 1 second

[Would like to be implemented]
laser is pickupable
it freezes other tees for 5 seconds

hammer hits people high in the air diagonally

[Optional maybe imbalanced]
shotgun is same as pistol except has spreads

grenade launcher [stronger explosion?]

I already have ideas of balanced stages for this mod so if anyone can make this mod i would be really grateful.

[i love f-ng mod but it has something missing. thats why i want to create this one]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
and i dont know if this is acceptable but i am currently trying to set up a server but i have roadblocks in the way sad. if anyone knows a thing about makeing servers plese go here:
http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3708

Re: [Mod] Freezing Mod Request

I commented. And by bigger explosion on the rocket launcher, you just mean more fire and smoke? or more dmg

Bye.

Franchan123 wrote:

I am requesting a mod [even though i cant set up a server]

This mod is kind of like the "f-ng" mod

Main gameplay
You have players using exploding ammo+a few special weapons+hook to try to make ppl go to spikes. when ppl die by spikes, other ppl get points [best for 1v1 but team and free for all works too]

You have a pistol that explodes on impact [Tee or wall]
If it hits an opposing tee, no damage. just recoil.
If explosion hits self, it equals 1 heart taken away
If explosion hits a tee hooking to the ground/wall/ceiling , the tee's hook is disabled for 1 second

[Would like to be implemented]
laser is pickupable
it freezes other tees for 5 seconds

hammer hits people high in the air diagonally

[Optional maybe imbalanced]
shotgun is same as pistol except has spreads

grenade launcher [stronger explosion?]

I already have ideas of balanced stages for this mod so if anyone can make this mod i would be really grateful.

[i love f-ng mod but it has something missing. thats why i want to create this one]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
and i dont know if this is acceptable but i am currently trying to set up a server but i have roadblocks in the way sad. if anyone knows a thing about makeing servers plese go here:
http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3708

Im sorry but you cant count on my help here...
You want someone to kinda re-create a mod of someone else.

But have you thought about the original creator? I think he doesnt feel pretty good with others using your ideas and parts of the src to try to get own credits and popularity.

( Not talking about me, but the creator of f-ng as he asked and put my credits )
If you ask him and get allowed to do it, or even he does it by himself, then its okay, but imo not behind his back. wink

~{MonkeyStyle}~ - Instagib Teeworlds Clan
VISIT US: http://monkeystyle.xooit.com/
Check out our IRC channel: #monkeystyle on QuakeNet || Also check out the TeeWiki: http://teewiki.info

Tom94 wrote:

Im sorry but you cant count on my help here...
You want someone to kinda re-create a mod of someone else.

But have you thought about the original creator? I think he doesnt feel pretty good with others using your ideas and parts of the src to try to get own credits and popularity.

( Not talking about me, but the creator of f-ng as he asked and put my credits )
If you ask him and get allowed to do it, or even he does it by himself, then its okay, but imo not behind his back. wink

? what do you mean by "You want someone to kinda re-create a mod of someone else."

and which origional creator?  the f-ng mod creator?
anyways, if anyone does make the mod, i will be sure to tell the creator to put both of your names on the credits.

" I think he doesnt feel pretty good with others using your ideas and parts of the src to try to get own credits and popularity."
I would not be in the credits because i did not make the mod or have anything to do with it,
Sure, i had the idea, but it is the creator's who had the skills and time to make the mod.

Tom94 wrote:

Can you give me his account name or some sort of contact information? I would really like to make this mod as the f-ng mod waS totally fun. [I played 1v1 with somone in the 16 player server lol]